Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Pickshers

Pff, reading. So lame. Let's look at some pretty pictures instead.

In addition to never updating this blog, I like to draw cartoons from time to time. Here are some of my favorites (click to expand if necessary).





















I am also in charge of the chalkboard at the bar on nights when I work. Here are some of my favorites, split into categories.


Seasonal.













Fuck yeah Wednesday.










Fuck yeah Thursday.





My co-workers vetoed this one, on the grounds that they had no idea what the fuck it meant.



(Thursday Night Football)


Miscellaneous.




Would like to do this one again, and make the hourglass look less like it has braces.



Finally, here are two T-shirt designs I made, both of which about 6% of people seem to understand.








Happy Thanksgiving, cowboys.

No comments:

Post a Comment